THE LOGIC NETWORK
Logistic Innovations hosts the LOGIC Network, a member only organization of certified onsite meeting professionals, operating successfully since 1994. Through the LOGIC Network, we are able to assign local meeting professionals to any event in the US, ensuring the highest level of onsite management at a significant cost savings for our clients. All members of the LOGIC Network have completed specific training and certifications embracing Logistic Innovations’ best practices. Our members are truly extensions of our in office staff.
The LOGIC Network provides a comprehensive resource for meeting planners to network, obtain projects, and become certified LOGIC Network service providers.
The LOGIC Network member base is comprised of individuals with well rounded experience. Our planners are equipped to manage your events based on the specifications provided by the client as well as the advanced meeting management practices provided by the LOGIC Network to aid in any capacity needed once onsite.
JOIN THE LOGIC NETWORK
We are always looking to recruit meeting professionals or CMPs to join our LOGIC Network for local opportunities. When you work with Logistic Innovations, expect to be challenged to be your absolute best. We take great pride in what we do and our culture rewards strategic thinkers who are passionate about delivering results for our clients, and then exceeding those results the next time around.
In a constantly changing environment, our team members are redefining the standards for best practices in meeting and event management. This level of service we provide our clients is paramount!
As a member of the LOGIC Network, you will truly be an extension of our team, and we will give you all the tools you need to succeed. Members of The LOGIC Network receive:
- Great local onsite meeting support opportunities
- A personalized web based calendar to manage your activity in the network
- Access to Network with peers, industry news, hot topics, and more
LOGIC NETWORK CERTIFICATION CRITERIA
In order to be considered for LOGIC Network certification you must meet the criteria and have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years Event Management experience, preferably in the following markets:
- Medical Education
- Public Relations
- Experience conducting onsite events as the lead meeting planner
- Working knowledge of food and beverage management
- Extensive experience working onsite with business professionals and physicians
- Knowledge and confidence working with basic presentation and audiovisual equipment
- The ability to independently make necessary decisions on site based on Logistic Innovations best practices
- The desire to become part of a network of top notch meeting professionals
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in becoming a LOGIC Network planner, please fill out the application below.
COMPLIANCE CREDENTIAL INITIATIVE
Logistic Innovations’ LOGIC Network meeting professionals are trained on our technology and certified through our in house process known as the Compliance Credential Initiative. Developed in partnership with the Center for Communication Compliance (CCC), the qualifications for certification are based on professional experience, education, and a rigorous exam. CCC is the only all-in-one source for training, testing, and consulting in healthcare, regulatory, compliance, and risk communication. To add to this is the security in knowing Logistic Innovations is the first meeting management firm to mandate compliance training for all team members and company representatives.
HEALTHCARE & PHARMACEUTICAL
We are committed to ensuring that our LOGIC Network team has been trained to support healthcare and pharmaceutical business in league with federal, state, and industry guidelines, including the specifics of the Sunshine Act, a provision of the Affordable Care Act which went into effect August 1, 2013. The Sunshine Act is designed to promote transparency so that financial relationships between drug and medical device makers and physicians are better understood and reported appropriately. The Sunshine Act regulation requires that all food and beverage be allocated to individuals who partook in the meal at educational events. Logistic Innovations has worked diligently with industry experts and our clients to embrace the new guidelines and our organization’s commitment to the Sunshine Act.
Our Compliance Credential Initiative prepares our members to support Logistic Compliance at Pharmaceutical meetings. It is a mandatory requirement that you complete and pass this certification qualifying you for assignments requiring documented competency in logistic compliance of Pharmaceutical meetings.
The course provides the basic knowledge on healthcare regulations, the Sunshine Act, and specific Logistic Innovations guidelines. Once members have reviewed the content, they will be prepared to take a corresponding post test that confirms mastery of the information provided in the training, including our own Meeting Planning Guidelines. These include:
- Adherence to client direction and interpretation of guidelines
- Appropriate on-site attendee management
- Client criteria-based collection and reporting of physician information
- Venue/contract compliance
- Completion and attestation of post program information
Logistic Innovations’ intent for this course is to provide education to our planning network, enhancing understanding and working knowledge of today’s pharmaceutical and medical education compliance landscape; and to better enforce our client’s compliance position in order to provide premier level of service offering to our important client base.
CCC INITIAL TESTING INCLUDES:
- Application process & passing of initial test
- Attendance of a 30 hour presentation on the Pharma Compliance and Sunshine Act
- 20 question quiz on compliance
- Quiz & training on audio visual technologies/equipment
- A series of videos on the specifics of using the COMPLY registration app
- Thorough references check