WE ARE THE NETWORK
We don’t outsource our on-site event support. We are the network. Our national LOGIC Network of thousands of local, certified, and dedicated meeting and event planners and technicians provide superior, on-site logistic and technology support. They’re professional, knowledgeable, trained on our technology, educated by our training curriculum, and certified through our Compliance Credential Initiative.
Our experienced and courteous event staff will handle all of your event pre and post-event details including:
- Event and Strategy Development
- Project Management and Planning
- Venue Sourcing and Management
- Attendee/Event Leader Communications and Management
- Audio Visual, Technical, and Production Management
- Reporting, Post-event Follow-up, Analysis, and Measurement
We judge the success of our event management on the achievement of your specific goals. Did we double your attendance? Triple your sales? Generate significant media coverage? We won’t settle till we’ve far exceeded your expectations.
Did you know…
- 90% of our local dinner meetings utilize onsite meeting managers to ensure meeting success and compliance while aiding the field representative to focus on the educational message.
- 85% of field representatives surveyed prefer the use of an onsite meeting manager.
Trust us. We create events that deliver.
LOGIC NETWORK PLANNER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Speaking of amazing events that deliver, let’s give credit where it’s due. Every Quarter our team takes a look at the LOGIC Network members who have executed the most programs within that quarter. We look at positive feedback from clients, how far members are willing to travel, professionalism, and overall positive attitudes. At the end of the year, out of the 4 planners who received “Planner of the Quarter” we choose a “Planner of the Year.” All of these Meeting Professionals are extremely professional, dedicated, and requested often by clients. They truly exemplify our motto of bringing it all together.